Friday, June 28, 2013

I ♥ Your Time


I ♥ your support and feedback and community.


If the barrage of posts hasn't given it away, I've committed to the blog.  Committed to trying to build our creative crew.  Focused on imagination for our surroundings, inspired ideas for living, and uncouth attempts to spread joy in the process.  And it means the world to me to have you a part of it.

In the process I have been making changes, adding buttons, changing labels and inserting page breaks.  I hope most go unnoticed, but for email and RSS subscribers, page breaks means getting a snip of the story and requiring a click through to Read More online.  I appreciate the extra effort and welcome any feedback you have. About anything - not just page breaks.

Ideas
Recommendations
Experiences
Spousal sympathy for Anthony

Did you know that if you subscribe by email you can just hit reply to send me a message back?  It doesn't get lost in the feedburner abyss.  It comes right to me. Keep it classy though. Or not.

Have a great weekend.

xo Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment