Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Look Wanderful Tonight

You will be happy to know that my new magic wand came in. 

And fortunately Jill, the good witch of the North, is here to visit and teach me how to keep this 50-lightening bug powered-wand-cannon under control.  



I was hoping that her training class could also include Witch Leah from the East and Witch Jen from the South, but we ran out of time at our conference last Saturday because the traffic on the yellow brick road was a beast. Use proper hand signals on your broomsticks, people!


I'll give you more details on the witch conference soon.


But, right now, I'll give you the link for the camera settings from A Little Sussy, that I used to to capture wand class.



And I'll give Mr. Schatze a heads up about how amped up I am for the 4th of July this year. Wicked amped.

No comments:

Post a Comment