Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DIViji: Paint Extravaganza

Paint color in a room can have a big effect on your mood.  Some hues can be warm and comfortable making you want to curl up on the couch with the latest well written teen novel (lookin' at you Hunger Games) and others can make you want to cry in the corner and slit your wrists.  I am pretty sure that my older sister Sherri has been so repulsed by an offensive paint once, that I saw her gag and throw up a little in her mouth. 

The interesting part about that effect is that it is purely individual. Enter Viji.  Viji loves color like I love cake.  Her entire house is beige and it is about to make her head explode.  So, we worked out some color palettes that made her happy and blended with the pieces that she was keeping in the spaces.  I photoshopped pictures that I took at her house with different color options to see what made her heart sing.  I love it that she isn't afraid to play with color.

I'll let you know what she chose later in the week.  Until then, see what a few of these room colors do for you.  It is not my fault if something makes you throw up at your desk...Sherri.

FAMILY ROOM: Before



FAMILY ROOM: Options


 LIVING ROOM: Before


LIVING ROOM: Options


MASTER BEDROOM: Before


MASTER BEDROOM: Options







No comments:

Post a Comment