Friday, July 19, 2013

I ♥ ...

I ♥ good news.

We've been sleeping on the couches downstairs for the past week, brimming with irritation while the repair company and home warranty company sort our their snafu with our upstairs air conditioner. The snafu that cost us an extra 4 nights of shoddy slumber party.

While the AC Savior worked his miracle, I killed time on the internet, clicked through from like, to suggestion, to page and ended up on Upworthy.com in the Inspirational and Community categories.

And I learned about the landfillharmonic.


And saw how Superman and his fellow Justice Leaguers are helping kids in Brazil fight cancer.


And for kicks watched some pranksters have moments with homeless people.


And suddenly hearing "You're AC is good to go" wasn't the best news I heard all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment