Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Choking and Ouising

Even though my In Your Business B&B is still a few years down the road, it is never too early to start scouting out locations.

According to Hooked On Houses, Sally Field's home in Steel Magnolias is on the market in Lousiana for $1.175 million.


I know what you're asking.  

Are those beautiful pastel curtains from Shelby's bedroom still there?


You know it.  And impeccably preserved to boot. <Insert sigh of relief>

Current photo:


While perusing all the pictures, cinematic as well as current, I learned that the movie was based on a true story.

I could have done without that info.

It's like the universe just said, "Um, yeah, your Steel Magnolias snotty-ugly-cry isn't enough.  We are going to need you to have a complete emotional breakdown during the film.  Maybe even choke and shart a little bit."

I also learned that 'Ouiser' is not spelled 'Weezer'.  Who knew?



No comments:

Post a Comment