Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I ♥ Butt Vases

A couple of days ago I got my weekly Jonathon Adler email newsletter and perused his new pottery collection.  Imagine my delight when I came across this gem...Kiki's Derriere.


After I got done dreaming about if the day would ever come when I would spend $195 for a vase, I shifted into thoughts questioning what other crazily awesome ceramics might be out there.  I didn't have to dream for long though because Apartment Therapy answered my sweet thoughts today with these masterpieces.


Tea Time by Jorine Oosterhoff



It is the tiny gold shoes that seal the deal on this dessert stand for me.


by Blaue Blume

While the following two designs from Anja Lubach creaped me out...


finger bowl


body beakers

...nothing creaped me out as much as this:


Arms and Crafts baking tin by KRASZNAI

Who is ready to add some body parts to your holidays?!

No comments:

Post a Comment