Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shop: Goodwill Online

You know I love Goodwill.  And their half off Saturdays.  And the 20% off coupons that they send out in Arizona.

If you follow me on facebook, you know that I snagged these vintage sofas from Goodwill on Tuesday.


Or rather, they snagged me.  Cajoled me.  Seduced me.  Swept me off me feet.  However you want to put it, I didn't stand a chance.

Now there is a new way to peruse Goodwill treasures:  ShopGoodwill.com

It is set up like Ebay, with Goodwill stores throughout the nation posting their gems online for all of us to fight over.  Shipping can be a little high depending on the item, but at least you can calculate it before hand to better set your max bid.  Some even offer instore pick up.

Genius.

It certainly helped me scratch a roaring itch.

That itch for a lion door knocker.  Relieved by a Goodwill store in Indiana when it arrived yesterday.


Knock, Knock.

Who's there?

Doris.

Doris who?


Dorisn't big enough for your new knocker.  Find somewhere else to put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment